POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : faceted checkered sphere - meshSphere_plane.jpg (1/1) : Re: faceted checkered sphere - meshSphere_plane.jpg (1/1) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: faceted checkered sphere - meshSphere_plane.jpg (1/1)
From: X-Caliber
Date: 8 Mar 2005 17:05:02
Message: <web.422e21124cd4a73de6ef12d50@news.povray.org>
kurtz le pirate <kur### [at] yahoofr> wrote:
> from : from povray.newusers : faceted sphere
> hi X-Caliber, sphere like this ?

I had something like this in mind.

I'd start working on better attributes, but I think I need to give it a
world to exist in first.

Glossiness and such would be a waste in a vast dark but transparent void...
:-)

For wacky ideas, I was thinking of building a sphere out of triangular
reflectors that pretty much return a view of what is looking their way. :-)

That may take me longer than this did by a bit. :-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'boing.png' (44 KB)

Preview of image 'boing.png'