POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moon Picnic (~295k) : Moon Picnic (~295k) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:01:20 EDT (-0400)
  Moon Picnic (~295k)
From: Mienai
Date: 7 Mar 2005 03:05:02
Message: <web.422c0aa9aa345ab5ce313a1c0@news.povray.org>
Sorry about the file size, but I feel I need it for my main question which
is...
So I've made this picture, I'm not quite happy with it so it's still a WIP
in my mind.  Mainly I don't like the leaves on the tree and the surface on
the moon, any one have any ideas to make the leaves less 'flat' (or more
real) or to add craters to the moon?

Any other feedback would be greatly appreciated...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'moon_picnic.jpg' (296 KB)

Preview of image 'moon_picnic.jpg'