POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Would this work? : Re: Would this work? Server Time
3 May 2024 12:09:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Would this work?
From: The Mad Hatter
Date: 6 Mar 2005 02:00:10
Message: <web.422aa9503c87b800721eaaf60@news.povray.org>
I am geting worried I will run out of steam again before the two months are
up.  Still trying to do a few hours work a day when I can squeeze it in.
Oddly enough, I am finding myself still learning a few things when I
thought I had it all figured out.

Latest wip:

http://www.highpoly3d.com/writer/wip/monopoly/monopoly_3.jpg

I had an idea for a somewhat broken bridge, and the material (paper) being
soaked up and breaking away, but think I will scrap that idea for something
else.