POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POVmobile, model CSG : POVmobile, model CSG Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:03:05 EDT (-0400)
  POVmobile, model CSG
From: helge h
Date: 22 Feb 2005 18:40:01
Message: <web.421bc22cc3ab78d677cd98e30@news.povray.org>
Just boxes, cylinders, toruses and spheres, nothing else. The window area
takes longer to render than the rest, probably due to some inefficient
difference operations. Would it be better to subtract the cut-outs from
each elementary shape rather than one big union group from another big one?

Work-in-progress, for a larger image I am making. I will use a number of
these cars, all of them seen from a distance so they don't need too much
detail. Does anything look weird? Comments are welcome.

Attachments:
Download 'povmobile.jpg' (61 KB)

Preview of image 'povmobile.jpg'
povmobile.jpg