POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ceramic Stylized Teapot ... OF DOOM! : Re: Ceramic Stylized Teapot ... OF DOOM! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:31:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ceramic Stylized Teapot ... OF DOOM!
From: stm31415
Date: 20 Feb 2005 21:45:00
Message: <web.42194a77571a0b36371fdd20@news.povray.org>
"Eli" <eli### [at] jehoelnet> wrote:
> What's so math intensive then? Or maybe I'm not understanding what you mean?

Well, I need to cut the clay slabs before I construct it, and since the
piece is based on slabs rotated in 2 directions at once, the trig starts to
become very little fun to do by hand. Whereas, if I just build the thing in
Wings, it'll tell me exactly how long each edge needs to be, and if I don't
like an angle, I can change it without having to start all over.

-S
5TF!