POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Forklift - My wife says it looks like a TOY! : Re: Forklift - My wife says it looks like a TOY! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forklift - My wife says it looks like a TOY!
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 20 Feb 2005 09:00:00
Message: <web.421897b7f42168dc6e93bf990@news.povray.org>
Rick,

I think you need to add more details. Where are the hoses to the gas
cylinder and the valve? I have never seen a fork lift without a soda can on
it or a clipboard and all kinds of other small items that will make the
difference. Also, the model needs a warehouse to surround it. The
surroundings will help give it a sense of scale. I do like the work so far
though.

Tim