POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Niagara WIP 021805 : Re: Niagara WIP 021805 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Niagara WIP 021805
From: Renderdog
Date: 18 Feb 2005 21:25:01
Message: <web.4216a23a676eb5b2dfda770@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy M. Praay" <sla### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> However, there's something strange happening in the clouds on the left.
> There are semi-circles which are cutting through the light and dark areas.

Maybe the curving shadows are caused by the extra-wide angle lens.

I really like the sunset lighting, would like to see the ship more.
The clouds look great, but the light blue streaks of color in the
water look unnatural.

Seagulls are so common, how about some flying fish or something,
and maybe a volcano in the distance (just finished "Beat to Quarters"
so I'm thinking South America).