POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Niagara WIP 021805 : Niagara WIP 021805 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Niagara WIP 021805
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 18 Feb 2005 19:45:01
Message: <web.42168adde10cf7f86e93bf990@news.povray.org>
I was running this image at lower resolution before bed last night and was
so pleased with the results that I decided to render at a larger
resolution. I feel as though I have reached the point that my good images
are no longer an accident. I can now start to think about real composition.
Also, I need to start thinking about adding land and other objects such as
seagulls. Of course I also need to return to finishing the ship.

I plan on more modelling this weekend but will render another version of
this image with decent AA starting Sunday evening.

As always I very much value your comments and suggestions for improvement.

Tim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'niagara-021805.jpg' (373 KB)