POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First image; Parallell universes : First image; Parallell universes Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  First image; Parallell universes
From: helge h
Date: 12 Feb 2005 11:50:01
Message: <web.420e337cb5e3aeb1ea506de40@news.povray.org>
Hi;

well, it's actually the second serious image I have made with POVray, but
the first one posted here. It's not pure POVray, the fog is added with
PhotoShop Elements, so it's not media or anything fancy (I can't stand the
long rendering times). Also, the persons are from photographs. But, there
are spheres on a (sort of) checkered floor, so I hope it's OK for a first
image - lol.

POVray is a nice experience so far, and it's a nice community you have here,
hope I can contribute a little. I have tried other 3d programs, but for
various reasons they don't suit my needs so well.

Attachments:
Download 'par_uni.jpg' (147 KB)

Preview of image 'par_uni.jpg'
par_uni.jpg