POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Unable to install on Windows XP SP2: "Install does not match expected size" : Unable to install on Windows XP SP2: "Install does not match expected size" Server Time
27 Jul 2024 16:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Unable to install on Windows XP SP2: "Install does not match expected size"
From: Davey
Date: 5 Feb 2005 06:05:01
Message: <web.4204a74b8aeb38ca9b3698180@news.povray.org>
I am unable to install POVray on my Windows XP Pro SP2 computer: The install
cannot start and reports an error:

"Install program does not match expected size of <Size> but instead measures
of <size>. Install aborted."

(I have inserted <size> because I cannot remember the exact size it
reported)

Why does it generate this error, and how can I stop it?