POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Venice building : Venice building Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Venice building
From: Renderdog
Date: 3 Feb 2005 11:05:01
Message: <web.42024b5dca645107b8a63dd50@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

Continuing to work on my Venice image, slowly making
progress. Something not quite right about this building,
but I can't put my finger on it; I'm too close to be objective
any more.

http://home.hiwaay.net/~slone/wip.html

I sharpened and brightened this image so the details are
clearer; the final image will be higher resolution and early
morning light.

Some may notice the top floor is modeled after a building in
Verona, the Loggia del Consiglio.

Any suggestions or criticism would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mark Slone