POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Thank you everyone. Brought it around. : Re: Thank you everyone. Brought it around. Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thank you everyone. Brought it around.
From: stm31415
Date: 31 Jan 2005 14:35:01
Message: <web.41fe87c580006ffc2d8003330@news.povray.org>
Wow. The first one inspired me to mess around with SDL made meshes, but this
one almost makes me want to give up! (I spent an hour or so making a
beveled box ;)) Adding better lighting to the incredible modelling makes it
art. The horizon is beautiful, it merely suggests land, it does not detract
form the beauty of the structure. Really, really amazing.

-S
5TF!