POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : DLL problem with megapov 1.1 : DLL problem with megapov 1.1 Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:09:13 EDT (-0400)
  DLL problem with megapov 1.1
From: Tek
Date: 28 Jan 2005 16:35:01
Message: <web.41faaff7ba0caa36ad2b88370@news.povray.org>
I just downloaded megapov 1.1 and the latest POV 3.6.1a, but megapov throws
the error "Editor DLL Initialisation failed [LoadLibrary failed, code is
0000007e]" when loading.

I've poked around a bit to try to figure out what the problem is and I think
it is probably because the official POV version I got is actually too new!
It seems the dlls in the bin directory have been updated and are now
incompatible with megapov 1.1.

Is there any way I can fix this or do I need to wait for megapov to be
updated?

Cheers,
Tek
evilsuperbrain.com