POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 'Jitter 1.0' in message window : Re: 'Jitter 1.0' in message window Server Time
26 Apr 2024 01:54:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 'Jitter 1.0' in message window
From: AS
Date: 20 Jan 2005 17:00:00
Message: <web.41f028b5874e0dc523cf01520@news.povray.org>
kurtz le pirate <kur### [at] yahoofr> wrote:
> In article <web.41e69e8393f6c452877b720@news.povray.org>,
>  "AS" <asp### [at] arcorde> wrote:

>   yes, same things for me, jitter 0.0000 = jitter 1.0000
>   work great for others values ]0,1[
>

>   klp

OK, I can live with that (never tried to turn jitter on indeed, since I'm
doing animations). I was somewhat confused however when the Unix version
(compiled using Wolfgang Wieser's isosurface patch) reporting jitter 1.000
DID in fact produce jitter. Meanwhile I managed to turn jitter off there
also, but then it says jitter 0.000. Thus the Mac and Unix versions behave
differently in this respect!?