POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Earth (from EagleSun) : Earth (from EagleSun) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Earth (from EagleSun)
From: EagleSun
Date: 11 Jan 2005 14:05:01
Message: <web.41e42180830ae0179011d8b10@news.povray.org>
ok, not sure what to put for subject... it's just our home planet... I think
I'm getting closer to the final that I want....

btw... I found a whole sleu of science fiction planets, and all of their
cloud maps are JPEG, and it seems like a lot of work to convert them to
PNG, invent their alpha clouds and merge them into the cloud image.  Does
anyone know a work-around that I may use the original JPEG clouds, having
transparency in the cloudless parts to see the land surface, without having
to convert them?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'earth_2005-01-10.png' (522 KB)

Preview of image 'earth_2005-01-10.png'
earth_2005-01-10.png