POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Human skin : SSS and faking method : Re: Human skin : SSS and faking method Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:27:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Human skin : SSS and faking method
From: Rene Bui
Date: 8 Jan 2005 18:05:00
Message: <web.41e06673422926ef96136f930@news.povray.org>
>    Well, thanks to your insistence I restarted the skin experiments
>again (at the expense of my POVCOMP entry, but the experiment was
>interesting enough).
>
>--
>Jaime

Super Wow ! Your experiment was very conclusive !
Really, it seems it works !!
I think It's MUCH better than all your/my flesh images.
What you get here is very encouraging in my opinion.
I can't wait to try this.
If I gave hope to Jim, you give me hope too !
But Povcomp first. So sorry for your entry.
Promise, I stop the thread. We will talk about it after the Povcomp
deadline.
Again, many thanks.

Rene
(the old newbie)