POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ratty text, further explored, with superfluous big images : Re: Ratty text, further explored, with superfluous big images Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ratty text, further explored, with superfluous big images
From: gregjohn
Date: 7 Jan 2005 13:00:01
Message: <web.41decdbfddb77de940d56c170@news.povray.org>
"GrimDude" <a36### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote:
> Greg, I think your time would be better spent coming up with a macro that
> would resize the bubble to the text in a 'best fit' approach, so all that
> wonderful art isn't covered up (a problem comic books share I'm sure). Of
> course, the text is the last thing I'd be interested in, so tkae what I say
> with a pile of salt.
>
> - Grim

Thanks for the advice all.

The macro I have now does an automatic resize to the length of the longest
line.  It's no prob whatsoever in doing all the typing *in povray* to make
these line up just right.  For this example I just threw an existing
caption at it from an anim never completed.

>> +A0.3 -J and something between +R3 to +R6.

Okay, good fodder for next experiment.

--greg.