POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Rain Clouds part 3 74kb : Re: WIP Rain Clouds part 3 74kb Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Rain Clouds part 3 74kb
From: Renderdog
Date: 7 Jan 2005 12:40:00
Message: <web.41dec881f0b9f068cfec0ee70@news.povray.org>
Very dramatic, beautiful clouds! Striking!
This would make a wonderful print all by itself.

FWIW, I remember distant rain seems to curve more as it
nears the ground, maybe because the drops are smaller?
The straight line rain caught my eye as unnatural, but I'm
not sure.

Also, rain usually appears darker, I guess because it's drops
of water, not vapor.