POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Rain Clouds part 3 74kb : WIP Rain Clouds part 3 74kb Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  WIP Rain Clouds part 3 74kb
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 7 Jan 2005 08:35:00
Message: <web.41de8f1c45ddce7aacb32c570@news.povray.org>
I apologize for taking so long to get back to the group on this project.
However, like a lot of people, some really enjoyable holidays interfered
with my work.

I was finally able to get an angled rain column under the cloud. I'm still
working on the quality of the media its self as well as the shape of the
clouds. The clouds are being randomly generated using parameters set by the
user. Some of the clouds now have become massive. I picked this particular
one because it fit the screen.

I'm finding that though media can be incredibly frustrating, slow and the
desired effect illusive, that I am enjoying the challenge. So...while my
progress has been slow, please bear with me.

Tim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cloud_gen.jpg' (74 KB)