POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Request: nice looking/high parse/render time scenes : Request: nice looking/high parse/render time scenes Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  Request: nice looking/high parse/render time scenes
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 6 Jan 2005 15:10:00
Message: <web.41dd9888218f086c7aa29ee90@news.povray.org>
Hey all,

    I'm creating the Xtreme Render System for POV-Ray. Website:
http://www.gammaburst.net/xrs

I have a working version based on Megapov 1.1 and have been using it to
render scenes on multiple computers for well over a month now (22 machines
over the internet is my
all-time record!).

I'm going for a program that is easy to use, stable, and targets the artist
community. I'm hoping to release the first public version soon, when I
polish it up a bit and make it easier to install.

I'd really love it if I could have some nice looking, high quality test
scenes. I would especially like indoor scenes with radiosity/media/photons
and also good looking terrains that take a long time to parse/render. Would
anyone like to share (or know where to find) such scenes?

If you'd prefer to reach me privately, you can find my email in the About
page of my website http://www.gammaburst.net

Thanks!
George Pantazopoulos