POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Architectural visualisation : Re: Architectural visualisation Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:29:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architectural visualisation
From: m1j
Date: 5 Jan 2005 16:45:00
Message: <web.41dc5ee37fd832bf9a1e5e670@news.povray.org>
"Przemek Loesch" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Trees are generated with "meshtree" macro by Paul T. Dawson. Car comes from
> 3dcafe.com and the building is modelled with Autocad. I've used Poseray to
> translate all objects to Povray. Any suggestions?
>
> Przemek

I have done some work like this as well. I had to build the modals from
scetches once. I used Lightwave at that time. In poseray you should add you
own custom code for the material pointing to a defined texture. In povray
you define that texture before each call of the object. This is very
simular to other post.

The glass on the rounded part, should that be rounded with the building?

A good sky would help as well. there are a number of them only in 360
format.