POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Architectural visualisation : Re: Architectural visualisation Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architectural visualisation
From: Przemek Loesch
Date: 5 Jan 2005 12:35:01
Message: <web.41dc24717fd832bfb0aac12c0@news.povray.org>
> Did you use straight AutoCAD, or Architectural Desktop? AD made me lazy
> (ha!).
>
> - Grim

Straight Autocad - the good old 2002. I haven't been working with any
version of ADT so far. Maybe it is high time to give it a try - the new ADT
2005 looks very interesting, except its price of course ;-) BTW - from your
own experience - is it much easier and/or faster to make a coplete
documentation of the building with ADT? Can it produce from 3d-model ready
elevations and sections with dimensions, windows, doors and other symbols
automatically or you have to do it by hand?

Przemek