POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Architectural visualisation : Re: Architectural visualisation Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:15:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architectural visualisation
From: Przemek Loesch
Date: 5 Jan 2005 11:10:00
Message: <web.41dc103f7fd832bfb0aac12c0@news.povray.org>
> Who is working on sunday though?
> Only one car on the park....
>
> Marc

:-)

The real reason why there are only two cars (second one not visible here) is
that I was unable to change the color for each car. It would look strange
if the car park was full of blue cars only. Models exported from Poseray
have only one big mesh with internal by-triangle texturing. So it is
impossible to define separate texture for each copy of the object unless
you parse the file many times (it takes too much time for me).

Przemek