POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My Museum Entry : Re: My Museum Entry Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Museum Entry
From: author
Date: 1 Jan 2005 18:20:01
Message: <web.41d72ebc2118f0785a9431fb0@news.povray.org>
Aaron Gillies <no### [at] nospamorg> wrote:
> I really like it.  Like Tim's "Miss You," it has a good narrative.  Nice
> inside jokes.

Yes, I like it, too. ... better than mine. This is our busy season so I did
not get around to thinking about the IRTC until last night. So I whupped up
this "Museum of Museums." It may not be good but it are different. ;-)

Biggest deficiency in it is the viewpoint is not close enough to show good
detail of the interior collection of museum buildings. Maybe a view from
inside looking out would have given more impact.

Oh well... still learning.

And, yep, Tim's "Miss You" is truly AWESOME.

--Ralph

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'museums1.jpg' (164 KB)