POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post : First Post Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:43:20 EDT (-0400)
  First Post
From: Steve Jones
Date: 18 Dec 2004 19:40:01
Message: <web.41c4cc9d399508499b01f5d80@news.povray.org>
Hi,

A first post from me. It has a sphere, it has reflection, but it doesn't
have a checkered plane. Still, two out of three ain't bad (as Meatloaf once
said), and it does have a weird cross thing to make up for it.

It's a bit minimalist, almost surrealist even, and there's probably not much
to comment on. But do so if you wish - I'm open to any feedback you may
have.

Steve.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: