POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rain Test 2 : Re: Rain Test 2 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rain Test 2
From: EagleSun
Date: 18 Dec 2004 09:50:00
Message: <web.41c4432189a258b02bc27a2a0@news.povray.org>
"Tim McMurdo" <jod### [at] wohrrcom> wrote:
> I have been working on the media and container for the rain cloud. I realize
> that the cloud itself is still hot tall enough, so I will work on tht more.
> However, I think the rain column and the intersection of the rain column
> and the cloud is coming along nicely.
>
> All you great weather experts out there let me know how I am doing and where
> improvements still need to be made.
>
> Tim

Really nice!  And I'm sure you'll develop the clouds more so I'll wait for
it.  I've been working with Terragen, and when I see your kind of work, I
just want to throw away Terragen.

I think the rain should maybe be "thinner".  But maybe it will become like
that if you make the clouds bigger and set the camera further away.

Nice work!