POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rain Test 2 : Re: Rain Test 2 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:40:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rain Test 2
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 16 Dec 2004 16:50:00
Message: <web.41c2022689a258b0c78a8d070@news.povray.org>
What I am hearing loud and clear is that this cloud is just not big and mean
enough to produce this much rain. I agree ans will focus on this element as
well as improving the quality of the medias (thanks Slime).

I think I know where I am going wrong with my attempts to rotate the density
of the rain column. If I am correct, it is a pretty silly mistake & you
won't hear of it again.

Thanks, each of you for taking the time to help me and give me such great
constructive criticism.

Tim