POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Work in progress - spatial composition : Re: Work in progress - spatial composition Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:41:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Work in progress - spatial composition
From: Przemek Loesch
Date: 15 Dec 2004 13:25:00
Message: <web.41c080d5fd8cfa6db0aac12c0@news.povray.org>
Very nice textures, Derek. I'am wondering how do they look on a bigger
surface. Maybe putting one bigger cube would be a good opportunity to show
more of your beautiful textures?
In my opinion the image will be more interesting if you put there one object
different from the cubes. Maybe something bigger or with different shape,
colour or finish, or maybe just one piece placed free, without row/column
alignment. A kind of accent in your composition.
Anyway I like your image as it is.
Przemek