POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Museum WIP : Re: Museum WIP Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Museum WIP
From: stm31415
Date: 13 Dec 2004 23:30:01
Message: <web.41be6b5deffdac8eacb165b10@news.povray.org>
Mike Thorn <mik### [at] realitycheckmultimediacom> wrote:

> The only thing I can suggest is that the closest exhibit should probably
> have a sun shadow on it. If the outside light is as bright as it seems
> to be, it seems strange that it doesn't cast a shadow behind the sphere.

The displays are [going to be] a 'captured moment' i.e. from another time
('tempus recipere'? Any latin geeks out there?). So they will not be
affected as much by the museum's lighing. It will look better when I get
the exhibits finished.

Update: I finally got the walls to look white! Yay! Will post (possibly
tomorrow) another render when it is done.

-S
5TF!