POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Speaker : Re: Speaker Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaker
From: Alex
Date: 13 Dec 2004 17:15:01
Message: <web.41be143817a60fa4e60059f90@news.povray.org>
> Or if you want perfection that will guarantee smooth, thin lines: +AM2 +A0.0
> +R2 -J

Hey Hugo,

that image I posted was rendered with +AM2 +A0.0 +R1 -J
I can only eliminate the AA problem with a +R3 (I've tried 2 and the
aliasing is still visible) does the "scale" of the model affect the
anti-aliasing or rendering in any way? I think I'm using a quite big scale
here.. the cabinet is around 13x8x7 pov units. does that affect anything?

thanks again,
Alex Verstraeten.