POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Museum WIP : Museum WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:42:20 EDT (-0400)
  Museum WIP
From: stm31415
Date: 12 Dec 2004 17:20:01
Message: <web.41bcc2ce70f78af0979b4e920@news.povray.org>
Here is a *much* better version of this image, thanks to everyone who yelled
at me about radiosity. It's still not perfect, but now that I fixed the
max_sample and recusion_limit, everything else fell neatly into place. A
little brighter, and It'll be there. Anyway, tell me what you think of the
composition so far. The nearer two exhibits aren't done yet (The closest
will be the buddha being attacked by mara, the middle will be Odin hanging
from Yggdrasil), and I will add some other first floor rooms, and other
details.
I still am not great at this, but this image is much higher quality than any
I have created before, so I suppose I must be learning.

-S
5TF!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: