POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rain Test 1 : Rain Test 1 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:11:53 EDT (-0400)
  Rain Test 1
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 9 Dec 2004 16:55:00
Message: <web.41b8c971a7895f17acb32c570@news.povray.org>
Here is the first semi successful test at making a rain column under a rain
cloud. Still much room for improvement, but far enough along to open it up
for comments and suggestions.

The sea, sky and clouds are part of Jaime Vives Piqueres' Tierra inc files.
I am modifying the cumulous include file to allow for rain. If you have not
taken a look at Jaime's site, you should. He has developed many excellent
techniques.

ALso thank you to Allain for pointing me in the right direction.

Tim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rain test 1.jpg' (238 KB)