POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A shot in the dark : Re: A shot in the dark Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A shot in the dark
From: Carl
Date: 29 Nov 2004 12:05:01
Message: <web.41ab566c6df40f10a54c62600@news.povray.org>
Thanks.  I don't really know that much about tanks either.  I just modeled
mine after the tank seen in TRON.  Actually its one of the pre-production
models seen here:

http://www.tron-sector.com/gallery/default.aspx?do=gallery&section=1&category=4&group=Tanks

The tread is different on the tank as seen in the movie.

I'd love to see your concept.  Please don't stop on my account,

Carl