POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Museum IRTC WIP : Re: Museum IRTC WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Museum IRTC WIP
From: Salty
Date: 24 Nov 2004 15:40:00
Message: <web.41a4f0cea088e9e2c22cd3f0@news.povray.org>
Mike,

Yeah, the flower pots are pretty basic. I'll try and add some details in.

The black door is actually just an opening into space at the moment, I
haven't decided what to put back there. I don't want to really put too much
work into something ambitious for the background. Maybe a door, maybe I'll
extend the hallway, I dunno.

I could try the light trick for the window or maybe tilt the camera bit to
reveal a little more detail.

I'm using one area light outside the scene, and then two smaller area lights
low on the floor on the spots where the light hits the floor so
I can get some defined shadowing and specular, and, of course, radiosity
(brightness at 3.0).

Thanks for your comments!

sean