POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hovercraft (jpatch) : Re: hovercraft (jpatch) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:30:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hovercraft (jpatch)
From: Mark Ulrich
Date: 21 Nov 2004 03:30:00
Message: <web.41a051a97f455212169eced70@news.povray.org>
"Przemek Loesch" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> It looks like a little annimal with eyes and muzzle. Or it can be head of
> Nessie from Loch-Ness swimming with lifebelt on shoulders :-)

*lol*

someone just wrote me, it looks like a ... how do you say... such a machine
to clean your house with *grin*

I just wanted to make a rough model in 20 minutes, that I may use for
test-animations.

The reason to post the image was to show, how quick you can build "organic"
looking models with jpatch, a program i really like.

Some days ago someone asked, how to make "rounded, smooth" spaceships, this
picture shows that it should be pretty easy to do something that way.

Greets, Mark