POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Why are some of the images I make so pixelated? : Re: Why are some of the images I make so pixelated? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:24:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why are some of the images I make so pixelated?
From: ShiJie
Date: 10 Nov 2004 04:10:00
Message: <web.4191da40e13274ae174727610@news.povray.org>
> Some gay-transwescit-android-samuraji thingy ;) ?
>
> Sorry, couldnt resist ;)

Oh really? shocks! I didn't thought someone would think it that way.. but to
be honest it's supposed to look like the 2D one below. He is kinda girlish
looking but don't worry he is really a "he" :)

Actually the 3D doesn't completely resemble it, but I will try to work on
that when I got the time. I just don't want to make so big-eyed like it
looks in the 2D image.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'kenshin07.jpg' (90 KB)