POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Happy Halloween : Re: Happy Halloween Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Halloween
From: Ghost Dog
Date: 10 Nov 2004 04:00:00
Message: <web.4191d85df437bf9e563d27f50@news.povray.org>
Tried those links and tried my own methods.
No luck.
Thanks for the help anyway, though.
I managed to get a few includes, i.e TOMTREE and a few other tree macros.
If you get a chance, could you please read my 'Help with still water
effects' Post. I tried the isosurface (You'll get it when you read it.) but
the renders were too long. (P150 + isosurface = 10hr render) Maybe a blob.
If you recommend macros, then walk me through carefully. I'm no good with
anything beginning with # (except #include of course!). I'll post a few
results later.