POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : missing part of object with julia fractal : Re: missing part of object with julia fractal Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: missing part of object with julia fractal
From: Floyd
Date: 6 Nov 2004 10:20:01
Message: <web.418cea77a0ab11605ca17c0e0@news.povray.org>
"Floyd" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> I tried this, with no idea if it would work, and it
> did!
>
> Bounding=off
>
> It renders much slower now.  When it's done I'll post a new version.

Here is the next stage with broken glass and whole objects.  Can the
bounding region be increased rather than turned off completely?
- Floyd

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'double_yolk_midnight_breakfast_6-trim.jpg' (443 KB)

Preview of image 'double_yolk_midnight_breakfast_6-trim.jpg'
double_yolk_midnight_breakfast_6-trim.jpg