POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Povray on a Linux Grid? Can Condor work? : Povray on a Linux Grid? Can Condor work? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 00:36:22 EDT (-0400)
  Povray on a Linux Grid? Can Condor work?
From: Stuart
Date: 5 Nov 2004 17:15:00
Message: <web.418bfa7dfb8cd5cde13a8f180@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

My first post here at povray. I'm just getting into ray tracing and I have a
important question....

I need to setup a Grid for a research project (The Grid will have around 10
computers on it) and I need to know what Grid will support rendering
POV-Ray files in the linux environment?

I looked at the Condor-Project as a possiblility as it looks like there are
a few people who have rendered pov-ray stuff on there but I'm wondering
what you guys recommend? What do you use?