POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Twin Girls with a Pearl Earring : The Twin Girls with a Pearl Earring Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  The Twin Girls with a Pearl Earring
From: Rene Bui
Date: 4 Nov 2004 19:20:00
Message: <web.418ac5a92c391db57b7fef3f0@news.povray.org>
The Twin Girls with a Pearl Earring
after Vermeer (1658 ?)

Hi all,
This is my POVCOMP wip. I don't know if it was a good idea to post this
image according to the rule of anonymity, but I can't wait for your
opinions.
It is completly handmade in Wings with the magical and very useful *tweak*
tool, then rendered in Mlpov/Pov 3.5.
The mirror effect was post processed in PSP just for testing.  I will add
later a new camera location and a vertical mirror in consideration of the
contest rules.

Rene
(the old newbie)

Post a reply to this message