POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sticky fingers : Re: Sticky fingers Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sticky fingers
From: Dave Matthews
Date: 27 Oct 2004 20:00:00
Message: <web.418035d5f028572c8c7259570@news.povray.org>
Shay <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote:
> stealing another idea. Saw Tek's excellent paint texture on a decent
> monitor and had to try it just one more time. Idea courtesy Tor, of course.
>
>   -Shay

OK, now, that one's really cool.  Although so was the other one.  And
Tek's_ture looks like it was made just for your surface.

For myself, if I didn't have Tor's ideas to steal, I'd just be left with
stealing from you, or Christoph, or Gilles, or Mike Williams, or Fredrich
Lohmuller, or . . . .  ("If I can see farther than the end of my nose, it
is only because I am standing on the feet of giants" to paraphrase Newton.)

Dave Matthews