POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Final_Frame and End At : Re: Final_Frame and End At Server Time
26 Apr 2024 10:52:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Final_Frame and End At
From: Gallygaskins
Date: 21 Oct 2004 19:50:01
Message: <web.41784acb52a756366c2dfc170@news.povray.org>
Portabello <smi### [at] earthcom> wrote:

> Anyways, try just typing the ini filename into the command-line field on
> the scene tab, it'll use the ini settings then, you don't have to enter
> them. HTH-few

Thanks, this does the job and is less work into the bargain!

I still think there is a minor interface issue in the Render Settings
dialog. I think that the End At field should default to the current value
of Final_Frame. It already does this if you set Final_Frame < End At, but
not if you set Final_Frame > End At. The End At field should be editable to
any value > Start At and <= Final_Frame; there are similar validations for
Start At.

I hope this doesn't sound too picky; it's only offered to improve an already
excellent and stimulating piece of software.

Best,
-norman-