POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image for photon (.newusers) question : Image for photon (.newusers) question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  Image for photon (.newusers) question
From: dan B hentschel
Date: 27 Sep 2004 09:15:01
Message: <web.4158124a2dc2e8fea3fcf12a0@news.povray.org>
This is the image that pertains to my question on photon usage in
povray.newusers. I know. It's pretty ugly. It's obvious I am using photons
incredibly wrong. I need some suggestions on how to begin. Please excuse my
ignorance. Also excuse the extreme low quality of this render.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'block_photons.jpg' (123 KB)

Preview of image 'block_photons.jpg'