POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another first post... : Re: Another first post... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:28:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another first post...
From: frozen
Date: 19 Sep 2004 14:30:00
Message: <web.414dcefe90d95b228d45c69f0@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:
> But one observation you might take away from the
> conversation is to recognize that while your picture has an admirable
> degree of complexity for a raytracing, there still are only a small set
> of elements that comprise it.  So the believability of each element
> counts for a lot

I thought a bit about what you said and I think you are right. I will have
to play around with the grass. I will make it thinner.

I rendered a bigger picture with radiosity and AA. It took 1d14h34m22s!! The
grass is still unchanged. The shadow is brighter now and I think, it looks
much better. I'm looking forward to your comments!

Regards,

frozen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: