POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Fisher-Price blocks : Re: Fisher-Price blocks Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fisher-Price blocks
From: dan B hentschel
Date: 11 Sep 2004 15:10:00
Message: <web.41434cb3530ad6eeb31e6d870@news.povray.org>
Andrew C on Mozilla <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> > Comment : Dont bother posting here again, everyone is going to look at this
> > post, sigh,  and just give up on POV-Ray :-)
>
> ...and he's not even kidding...

Well thank you all for your kind coments. It's always nice to know that
someone appreciates your work. I must admit, though, that I am a bit
disappointed that I didn't get much more in the way of recommendations. I
feel like there's so much I still don't know or understand. :-) I'm sure
some of that will come with experience.

Anyway, thanks again. And for those who maybe are a bit intimidated by my
"first scene" you may want to know that I have been working on it for a
VERY long time. :-) You can see some of my early prototypes from back in
March and April in the following links, if you're curious.

http://www.hentschels.com:8000/~pictures/cgi-bin/album/index.cgi?dir=/2004/03March/DansPovray

http://www.hentschels.com:8000/~pictures/cgi-bin/album/index.cgi?dir=/2004/04April/Blocks

 - dan B hentschel