POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: 1st post: ambience and reflection : Re: 1st post: ambience and reflection Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:10:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1st post: ambience and reflection
From: listrophy
Date: 9 Sep 2004 20:30:00
Message: <web.4140f4a33c44651512ffd2ff0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the posts.  I realize that I'm pretty new to POV-Ray, so I can't
do many complex things yet.  I also realize that sometimes simple is
beautiful.  Put the two together, and you get my three spheres.

Also, I'd like to recognize the inspiration for this image: Jeff at
www.sytheon.com (specifically:
http://www.sytheon.com/wallpapers/inclination.jpg ).  I don't know him...
just stumbled upon his site a ways back.