POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Some kind of order...? (And, how's it all going ?) : Re: Some kind of order...? (And, how's it all going ?) Server Time
5 May 2024 06:44:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some kind of order...? (And, how's it all going ?)
From: sprocket
Date: 8 Sep 2004 18:05:00
Message: <web.413f8182366603c148cbffb00@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> Can anyone that's entering the competition, verify in which way they
> are preparing themselves to submit their entries?
>
> At the moment, I'm just concentrating on my image, but I can see
> difficulties ahead for me especially with the text that's needed and
> the time that might be left.
>
>   Has anyone started their text stuff yet? Or, are you leaving that
> until last?
>
>  And lastly...  How is it all going for you? Sleepless nights?
> Relentless Rad, Worrisome Warps?  ;)
>
>    ~Steve~

Ive written all the scene objects as seperate inc files so as im working on
one thing i can easily switch the rest of the objects off to save parse
time.
Im not using any external model tools or other peoples includes.
and as for the text and sleep welll, thats all coming up ...lol
sleep after the text. I might even get a second one entered....but not as
good
All the textures and files m using i started from scratch for this.
sprocket