POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : white dots in media : Re: white dots in media Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: white dots in media
From: sprocket
Date: 6 Sep 2004 10:10:00
Message: <web.413c6eba8f4a30a26d7fe670@news.povray.org>
>  - Where's the media that's *supposed* to be there? Do the white pixels only
> appear where rays are passing through the media container?
>
>  - Slime
>  [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
Sorry for the delay in reply,
I had placed a panel behind the tiles to block the veiw.
The edia fills the whole room. But it didnt show all the time in the same
places as its very thin.
The problem was two things.
one was the media settings, The density map used filter in the color code.
and the reflection and phong was too high on the surfaces.
thanks for your time slime.
hmm that ryhmes......sprocket.