POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : U.S. Brig Nigara WIP -- Rope & Rigging : Re: U.S. Brig Nigara WIP -- Rope & Rigging Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: U.S. Brig Nigara WIP -- Rope & Rigging
From: Abe
Date: 3 Sep 2004 22:15:00
Message: <web.413924cc4c54077e443d6b6f0@news.povray.org>
"Tim McMurdo" <jod### [at] wohrrcom> wrote:
> I pretty much took the summer off from this project. However, I'm ready to
> get moving on it again. I have been working on a series of rigging macros &
> textures. Your comments are as welcome as always.
>
> Tim

Is there a particular reason for having the running lines through the blocks
left-hand laid and the straps on the blocks right-hand laid? Also, I find
it odd that the running rigging is integral with the straps rather than
being seized.

Just nit picking :)

Btw, it looks like you've got the catenary built into the macro - if so,
nice work!

Abe