POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : U.S. Brig Nigara WIP -- Rope & Rigging : Re: U.S. Brig Nigara WIP -- Rope & Rigging Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: U.S. Brig Nigara WIP -- Rope & Rigging
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 3 Sep 2004 17:05:01
Message: <web.4138dc204c54077e9a303f820@news.povray.org>
In case I forgot to thank some body. I do appreciate all of your comments.
Your kindness and excellent criticisms help motivate me to keep this
project going.

Attached is an image that shows the rigging configurations that are built
into the macro so far. As i progress further on the ships rigging, I
anticipate that there will be many more.

The core of the macro is a heavily modified Link.inc file originally created
by Chris colefax.

I can clean up the code and make it available if anybody is interested.

Thanks,

Tim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: